On 09th of September 2020 a virtual meeting "Digital credential services to meet SDG" was organised by XHEIE.
It took place with the following setting and line up and was recorded for the public (you! :) )
- virtual expert workshop on interoperability
- date and time: 09th September 10am-1pm
- sector: education
- focus: credentials
- coverage: European Commission and Germany
- language: English
The meetings recording was published here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL__QMkVbj0
- (DE) Video minute 1 - Mr. Sklarß Introduction
- (DE) Mr. Bonse regarding German Online Access Act (OZG)
- (DE) Mr. Harnoth regarding SDG requirements
- (DE) Mr. Pineda regarding the DAAD activities concerning the project "Digital Campus"
- (DE) Mr. Bormann regarding Uni-Assist services
- (EU) Mr. Seth van-Hooland regarding SDG-data modelling of ISA² DG Informatics
- (EU) Mr. Panescu regarding Publications Office EU vocabularies and tools
- (DE) Mr. Radenbach regarding the plattform for international student mobility PIM
- (DE) Mr. Herzog regarding the XHochschule (XHEIE) metadata for digital credentials
- (DE/INT) Mr. Pongratz regarding the Digital Credential Consortium Initiative and Techical University of Munich
- (EU) Mr. Camilléri regarding Europass and the Europass Learning Model
- (EU) Mr. Gattwinkel regarding DG Connect CEFDigital "Trusted Assertions"
- Launch of XHEIE Video on Youtube